EquCelltherapy is suitable for the treatment of various injuries and dermatological diseases. It helps prepare for training and competitions, and promotes recovery.
The battery-operated EquCellpen applies medium- and high-frequency electromagnetic waves that increase cell metabolism and stimulate the immune system. The repetition rate of the impulses can be set between 1 and 99 Hz, and the amplitude can be set individually between values of 1 and 9.9.
The hand-made electrode bundles electrostatic impulses and transmits them into the organism. The depth effect develops in the various layers of skin: tissue circulation is stimulated, and the upper layers of tissue provide underlying tissue with oxygen-rich blood.
Various physical processes generate heat in the tissue. When the glass electrode is applied, an electric current is generated and converted into heat due to the high level of Ohm's resistance. EquCelltherapy has a relaxing and loosening effect due to this local warming.
In addition, the air around the electrode is electrically charged, which means that small quantities of ozone are produced from the oxygen.
This ozone has a disinfecting and antibacterial effect, and binds toxic materials.
Benefits of EquCelltherapy:
Medium- and high-frequency stimulation currents display several benefits compared to low frequencies:
- No stimulation effect is generated on skin receptors or muscle tissue.
- An unintentional power cut will not cause an electric shock.
- Medium- & high-frequency electrical currents are better tolerated by patients. This means that higher currents with more intensive therapeutic effects can be used.
- The electromagnetic waves are converted into heat in the body, which means they have a deeper effect.
- The horses sense a feeling of warmth rather than a feeling of electricity.
Effects of EquCelltherapy
- Activates metabolism
- Stimulates circulation
- Has a relaxing and loosening effect through local warming
- Activates nerve cells
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect
- The air around the glass tip is more highly charged, which results in the production of ozone. This ozone has a disinfecting and sterilizing effect
- Has an antifungal effect
Indications of EquCelltherapy
A very important therapeutic measure for the prevention of injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles after intensive training and competitions.
Treatment of injuries:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- pulled muscles
- joint diseas
- irritation or damage to a nerve root
- tension in the neck, throat or back area
Treatment of dermatological problems and injury care:
- Warts and molluscum contagiosum
- Prevention of pressure sores and treatment of pre-existing wounds
- Eczema (e.g. malanders or summer eczema)
- Scar tissue
EquCelltherapy can also be used in the field of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), and as a complement to lymph treatment in the area of acupuncture.